Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kudos to C-More on a positive service experience

Andrew B

sent a scope to C-More 2 weeks ago. The click switch would work only on the highest setting. I told them when I sent it that it was 5-6 years old easily. Fully expected to pay for the repair.

Got it back today with a new switch installed at no charge.

Nice to be treated so well by one of our companies

I'd like to share my positive experience as well, I sent in my Serendipity to re-bodied but dot didn't turn on after I got it back. I called C-more about the issue and was told to sent it back in. I sent it back in last week and just got it in the mail today, after the phone call with C-more they replaced the switch and even put a fresh battery in it for FREE!!

Kudos>>>>>>c-more

It is a very competitive world! All the manufacturers have to go above and beyond now-a-days.

Sent my Delta Point to Leupold this winter, as the adjustments screws were all buggered up.

This is a Delta Point that I purchased, used, right here in the classifieds. Lord only knows how old it is!

They replaced the worn out parts, did not charge me a single cent and paid the return shipping. Top that will ya! :)

I have had great experiences with C-More and Leupold as well. As a result I am a very loyal customer.

One of my son's guns with a Deltapoint on it was accidentally knocked off a bench and ruined a couple of years ago. Sent it to Leupold and they replaced it with a brand new one for $70.

Every time I've contacted C-More with any questions or issues there was no doubt they cared about their customers and they quickly took care of things.

Great companies that I feel deserve our business.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll echo this -

I discovered the lens was a little loose (about 1mm of back and forth play) and sent it in. They were great and reset the lens and had it back to me in about 10 days including shipping time. I was only charged for the return shipping. The customer service rep was extremely nice and helpful.

Now if they can get the RTS2 right... seriously though, people (including me) tend to be vocal about bad experiences and not so much with the positive. Sort of like media, "nothing bad happened today" does not make for a good headline. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I shoot a 9mm Major in USPSA open class and 3 gun events. I purchased a C-more 8 MOA Slide ride scope. I ran the scope for about 8 matches. On the 8th match, the scope lens popped out. I sent the scope in for repair expecting the scope to be repaired. I received a call from C-more repair telling me I needed to buy a new scope. The service person from C-more said the lenses are not covered under warranty. I said are you sure? The service person said yes, sorry but we can't repair it or send you a new scope. I had put an order in to purchase a new C-more slide ride scope from Midway a couple of days after I sent the C-more scope in for service. Luckily the scope I ordered was on back order, so I was able to cancel the order. I will never purchase a C-more product again. I am sticking with Vortex. I had a Vortex Viper that was beat to hell from shooting 3 gun and multigun matches. I sent it in to Vortex and received a new scope, not a bullshit line about how lenses are not covered under warranty.