Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there a "best" extend mag base plate?

Djstorm100

TTI all the way. I dropped a full Arredondo and the extension shot off and scattered bullets everywhere. Tried TF pads and they are good after making sure the follower can actually go inside the extension. A little filing made it work. TTI worked from the beginning and didnt need any modifying. If they start making them for CZs, I'd never buy anything else.

TTI all the way. I dropped a full Arredondo and the extension shot off and scattered bullets everywhere. Tried TF pads and they are good after making sure the follower can actually go inside the extension. A little filing made it work. TTI worked from the beginning and didnt need any modifying. If they start making them for CZs, I'd never buy anything else.

CZ pads are being made as we speak.

Need some Ti Purp to match my grips!

Dang missed out. Will order some anyways just out of appreciation for the gesture from TaranTactical.

Shoot me an email @ scott@tarantactical and I'll get you squared away.

I tried to do so and it bounced. If you can add three more to order 5923, please do so.

Edited by twodownzero

*fingers crossed hoping it's for the Tac Sport/Czechmate line*

• 3 weeks later...