Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I want to try open

BiggMike

I also got the deal of a century on my STI competitor in 38 super, slide to frame fit is excellent, smooth as butter with 9lb spring and 0-20 mobil one synthetic oil, it came with two dawson tuned 140mm mags, one dawson tuned 170mm mag, complete cr speed rig for $1699. I actually was the only bidder on gunbroker for the starting bid. I almost shit myself when it said I won! LMAO

I also got the deal of a century on my STI competitor in 38 super, slide to frame fit is excellent, smooth as butter with 9lb spring and 0-20 mobil one synthetic oil, it came with two dawson tuned 140mm mags, one dawson tuned 170mm mag, complete cr speed rig for $1699. I actually was the only bidder on gunbroker for the starting bid. I almost shit myself when it said I won! LMAO

That's how I felt when I got my STI. I honestly thought something was wrong but I took it to a gunsmith friend of mine and he told me it was only fired a few times. It still had the factory grease on it. I love it when I finally get in on a good deal.