Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 USPSA Area 7 Championship

After much effort from those involved, I'm please to announce a combined effort for the 2015 USPSA Area 7 Championship. The Maine Practical Shooters (NE22) and Hampden Rifle and Pistol Club (NE21) will team up to host the Area 7 match the weekend of July 11 & 12 at the Capital City Rifle & Pistol Club (MPS's home club) in Augusta, ME. This will be a combined match recognizing ALL pistol divisions.

Lee Cabana (lee_cabana@mac.com) and Dan Wiswell (DWis469036@aol.com) will serve as Co-Match Directors of this 9 stage match which will be shot in a single day format.

On-Line registration will open for Area 7 residents on March 30th. General registration for everyone will open a week later on April 6th. Other details such as match fee, match hotel and discount rate will be shared in the near future on the Maine Practical Shooter's website at: http://mainepracticalshooters.com/area7match.

If you are interested in volunteering to be part of the staff for this match, please email Lee at lee_cabana@mac.com.

My thanks to all the clubs and volunteers in the area that make our great sport of USPSA shooting possible. And special thanks to the teams from the Maine Practical Shooters and the Hampden Rifle and Pistol Club, and the club leadership at Capital City Rifle and Pistol Club for making this year's match happen.

Thank you,

David Bold

Director Area 7, USPSA