Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lead times being missed

clawson2011

i don't get it. your in business, you know your business. you have a stack of orders for things but you then decided well the lead time can charge so I can fly all over the country to shoot. I was told 10 weeks for a frame with a custom serial number. Now 12 weeks later and at least 2 majors for those involved in the company and I get a reply to my asking about the frame, "Sorry for the delay. We are working around the clock trying to catch up on back orders." Can't be california back orders cause you can't ship anything there anymore. It amazes me that these people have time to jet set all over the county selling there stuff but can't seem to find time to manufacture what they are making. Or if this is gonna be the case tell people upfront that you have no clue when something will be done cause you have more important s**t to do than run the company that takes my money.

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry2:

Sounds pretty typical in this arena unfortunately. The companies know they have a captive market and they know you will wait no matter how many negative comments they earn.

I can understand trade shows such as SHOT taking them out of the loop but if they want to shoot every match in the country they will never be able to get work done.

No excuse!

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]