Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

stock ll 9mm on gunbroker

walrus76

I would argue Ben wants to be like me. I had a stock II way before he did. Mines even better since it's got the 4.75 inch barrel/frame/slide. Lol thank you Australian rules on 'compact' firearms for sporting use. Tanfoglio should make them all that way so everyone can be cool. :)

I would argue Ben wants to be like me. I had a stock II way before he did. Mines even better since it's got the 4.75 inch barrel/frame/slide. Lol thank you Australian rules on 'compact' firearms for sporting use. Tanfoglio should make them all that way so everyone can be cool. :)

If regular Stock II's are unicorns, then wast is yours? The holy grail, lol! I found out about their being on the USPSA production gun list and wanted one so bad, then realized in the US you simply cant get them...

If regular Stock II's are unicorns, then wast is yours? The holy grail, lol! I found out about their being on the USPSA production gun list and wanted one so bad, then realized in the US you simply cant get them...

Yes my friend. Mine even more so as most stock II s in this length are small frame but mine is large frame.

It's like a unicorn with a diamond studded horn. Lol.

The technical term is "stock II Limited".

Unlike the others stock ii's tge barrel is flush fit to the slide which I like.

I have heard one or two may have travelled to the U.S. or eu but nothing more than rumour.

It certainly must be gods own production blaster!

Any day though I'm expecting the new stock II limited xtreme model to arrive. That's the goodness. Stock II, 4.75in, xtreme bits. :)

I would love to know what it would take to import one of these

I've never done it before but I have looked into it a little in the past. ATF form 6 to do an import. The challenge still is finding one.

Edited by seanc