Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surgery... woo hoo!

Pat Miles

Had both mine done a couple of years ago after a lifetime of thick glasses and contacts. 20/15 in both eyes ever since and my reading glasses don't bother me at all. Now I know why an optometrist told me if I was lucky I'd get cataracts early.

I had the left eye done 2 weeks ago, clear 20/20 vision. Looking forward to having the right eye done. First time in 60 years without glasses. I've really been riding herd on myself to put safety glasses on when in the shop. Can't wait!

Pat M.

Safety glasses have saved my eyes half a dozen times in a machine shop career and once while reloading.

Now that you can see better than ever there is even more of a reason to wear safety glasses. It's tempting to say "Just this once

it will be OK", but don't do it. I hope you have many years of great vision ahead!

All the Best-

Warren

Warren,

I have worn poly carbonate lenses due to my career with the local telco. I have lenses, that I have kept as a reminder, which have saved my eyes. I'm no stranger to the danger of being blinded by machining shrapnel. I also preach what I practice.

Pat: That is great news. Now you are only a half blind open shooter. You will also have no excuse now when you shoot trap. Take care. Thanks, Eric

Eric,

Both eyes are done now. Clear bright vision is a wonderful thing.

Going to be interesting to shoot trap. I'll give the second eye a couple of weeks before I start shooting again but I'll go out Sunday and see what the birds look like now.

CYa

Archived