Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mailed my Production Nationals Registration

lizz

Ok I mailed my application for an open entry slot. If I get in I shoot production this summer if not I stay with single stack. Let the U.S. Post Office decide my shooting strategy.

I may be wrong but I think if you were able to download a slot form then you are in. Of course USPSA shopping out everything to do with Nationals to the hosting range.......everything could be wrong.

He said "open entry", which I think he means a wait list slot, not an actual uspsa provided one.

Pasa handles registration for single stack nationals as well. Been there 3 years in a row, this will be my 4th year. I think they got it figured out.....

Edited by Prov1x

I believe the open slots are being filled as we speak up to limit, April 1 deadline for slots,

unused slots then become additional open slots

------

The Production Nationals will consist of 20 Stages, approximately 440 rounds, and can be completed in two days of shooting or three days of shooting; competitors choice. Choice of Shooting Days (Relay#) is first-come, first-served, by order of postmark for ALL entrants. A Numbered Slot or an Awarded Slot merely guarantees entry into the Match if submitted by the Slots deadline (April 1st); it CANNOT guarantee particular Shooting Days (Relay#). That depends entirely on how quickly ALL official Slots are received. There are only so many spaces available in each Relay. Dont dawdle.

Edited by cnote

I dropped mine in the mail from Indiana on the 2nd and got an email today at 5pm saying I got in as an open slot for relay 3, Yee haw. Mine was in my junk mail box so make sure to check that if you haven't heard anything in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the open slots are being filled as we speak up to limit, April 1 deadline for slots,

unused slots then become additional open slots

------

That is what I was thinking ......

ALL numbered/Awarded Slots MUST be claimed no later than April 1, 2015. After that, all unclaimed Slots will automatically revert to the Open-Entry pool. The initial Open Entry pool has openings for 140 shooters, distributed across all Relays. Those Open Entries are being enrolled NOW. If you want a particular Relay, ENTER EARLY.

I got in from a slot for relay #5 which is Friday PM, Saturday PM and Sunday AM. Shooting all day on any given day is going to be a chore due to the heat and humidity at that time of year.