Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from DFW

crni4

Been lurking too much arounf the forums so its time to introduce myself. I enjoy competition shooting although DFW doesnt have true uspsa around here within decent drivibg distance. Not a fan of idpa, but shoot hybrid local matches 2 or 3 per month.

Shoot a modified glock 17, with zev frame. I like it ok. I am actually thinking about trading my 4 od glock set for a 2011 but not sure if the 2011 would help or not. Prob not, but its something new to shoot.

I also reload and that is the single best thing i ever did to help my shooting - hands down. If you are on on the fence about starting, do it.

Anywho, BE forums like the premier place for pistol competition, and looking forward to learning more and contributing to the community. Thanks!

I don't know what distance you drive or don't drive here in the DFW area, but there are 2 USPSA matches a month.

DAPS has one on the 2nd saturday at ETTS and there is one on the 3rd sunday at Cresson hosted by Cross Timbers.

Been lurking too much arounf the forums so its time to introduce myself. I enjoy competition shooting although DFW doesnt have true uspsa around here within decent drivibg distance. Not a fan of idpa, but shoot hybrid local matches 2 or 3 per month.

Shoot a modified glock 17, with zev frame. I like it ok. I am actually thinking about trading my 4 od glock set for a 2011 but not sure if the 2011 would help or not. Prob not, but its something new to shoot.

I also reload and that is the single best thing i ever did to help my shooting - hands down. If you are on on the fence about starting, do it.

Anywho, BE forums like the premier place for pistol competition, and looking forward to learning more and contributing to the community. Thanks!

Welcome. Like Ken said, there are matches close enough. Johnson County shooting sports also has one on the First Saturday as does the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls.

Dallas pistol club is a 3 yr wait. I know I just got in. Try pro active defense it's out at 35W and 1171. You can do all the action shooting practice there.

Edited by jetjocky

Try pro active defense it's out at 35E and 1171. You can do all the action shooting practice there.

Wow, that's literally 10 minutes from my house and I've never heard of it. Kind of pricey, though.