Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Probably a dumb tanfo question

3djedi

First off, 40 GTs don't come with a non ported barrel only 38s and 9 (so handloading well beyond SAAMI specs is not a requirement for the gun to cycle), a Stock II 40 barrel is what you'd want. Second there's no front sight cut. If a Limited GT is what you're looking for, here it is: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=211028#entry2346208

Some slide cuts and you're good to go! I even have the grips and magwell for you.

I have a Stock III in .40 that I'm using as a backup Limited gun right now. Converted it to SAO and added a magwell and it turned out good IMO. Will prolly end up putting up for sale though as I want another Tanfo Limited to have identical primary and backup guns but that's one route one can go for a Limited division gun with a Tanfo

Are you sure you saw a Stock II in 40? I know there are some great deals on Stock Is in all calibers and SIIs in odd calibers, but I didn't see any in 9 or 40.

I guess not. I thought I did... Looks like a 10mm version for 872. The 40 is out of stock....