Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are the results of the 2015 indoor nationals posted anywhere?

bmiller

Interesting look at the results for SSP, several unclassified and novice shooters. How the heck does that happen for a sanctioned match much less a Tier 5 one.

They had some intro to idpa group of shooter or something where they shot the match on the days when the SO's shot.

I thought it was a good match, but definite issue with it again. Stage 3 looked awesome but was dropped because it would have created a huge backup. Stage 2 allowed for a moving reload on a technicality. Between two rocks that were spaced probably 15 feet apart was all considered P2, so you shot from 1 rock and then moved to the other while reloading, but were always at P2. P2 was just 15 feet long. Though it was still advancing in the stage.

Some questioned if Stage 14 was legal, if you shot the first two targets on the move you did not have to use cover and shot in Tac Sequence. Or you could stop and use cover and shoot in Tac Priority. I don't know the rules well enough to comment either way, I just shot my plan and had fun with it.

I didn't hear as much rumblings, but I think the chrono had issues again.

I am curious why Randi was high lady when she was beat by Ashley.

I don't know about the S&W.

But the regular Nationals only allows you to specify one category.

Ashley registered as a Junior rather than as a Lady.