Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accu-shadow/Blue bullets

jstagn

I use them in my CTS and SP-01. 3.3gr of 231, 1.092-1.112 OAL.

They can create a case bulge which causes an occasional ftf (but feeds fine in my Witness Match), so I put all my match rounds through a case gage.

I am still diagnosing the exact cause of the bulges. It seems to happen most frequently with Aguila brass which has a cannelure half way down the case...

They can create a case bulge which causes an occasional ftf (but feeds fine in my Witness Match), so I put all my match rounds through a case gage.

I am still diagnosing the exact cause of the bulges. It seems to happen most frequently with Aguila brass which has a cannelure half way down the case...

Watch the head stamp. I have problems with CBC, IMT, Aquila and Double Tap.

Watch the head stamp. I have problems with CBC, IMT, Aquila and Double Tap.

Yeah. I do sort them before reloading. The most common problem is with small or crimped primers e.g. S&B and WCC.