Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Sectional Match

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there on Saturday. They had nice stages last year and the year before. Numbers wise not a big turn in the past out but I'm pretty sure Max and Chris will be there shooting open. If you havent already look at the last couple of years results and that should give you an idea about who's coming. Linda always does a great job and she will help you out on squading if she can.

been there last two years, in two different locations, good stages, usually good

weather for starting your sun tan, not going this year, can't get off work. :o, just

look out for snakes :P

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I've heard that from several people, and we all know Roger is very good at self-promotion. As bad as it pains me to do this, I will triple his salary. :o Of course, expectations and responsiblities will likewise mulitply. :D

Just to give y'all an update regarding the South Carolina Sectional Match. It looks like we will have a record turnout. According to Linda, as of Sunday we have more shooters registered than we have had in the last 10 years. At this time, we have twice the cash for payouts than we did last year. The match is a one day format. We will have enough staff so that shooters will not need to paste targets or set steel. We will have the usual banquet Saturday night with a cash bar.

We have made a number of improvements on the range (including permanent restrooms - no more port-a-lets). I beleive Linda still needs a couple of ROs. If you can swing it, email her at LChico@msn.com.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you at the match.