Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

90 Degree Cmore Mount for M&P

gng4life

So I'm looking to build an Open M&P or two for family members. After trying a multitude of platforms, they have decided they want to go with an M&P (no love for my 2011s). I'm doing the research now to get the parts together but the one part that I'm unsure of the most is the scope mount. I know it's going to be a 90 degree mount so that narrows it down. I have looked all over and all I can find is two, the Stingray and the SJC. Did I miss any others? I have searched for reviews on here and elsewhere but haven't located a lot. Can anyone give me some advice on them such as ease/difficulty of installation, functionality, known issues, etc.?

Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

While I can't speak for the m&p I did the mount on my glock. I used a cordless drill for the holes and dremel for making room for the bushings and a bunch of loctite.

Go slow make sure your holes are in the right place and if your not very confident sent it to sjc. It's not cheap to have them install it but it less than replacing a frame you drilled crooked homes into. Feel free to pm me if you have questions

So I'm looking to build an Open M&P or two for family members. After trying a multitude of platforms, they have decided they want to go with an M&P (no love for my 2011s). I'm doing the research now to get the parts together but the one part that I'm unsure of the most is the scope mount. I know it's going to be a 90 degree mount so that narrows it down. I have looked all over and all I can find is two, the Stingray and the SJC. Did I miss any others? I have searched for reviews on here and elsewhere but haven't located a lot. Can anyone give me some advice on them such as ease/difficulty of installation, functionality, known issues, etc.?

Thanks for any help!

Carver is another option. http://w.iwebcenters.com/bbenterprise2/ecommerce/carver-competition-mp-c-more-mount-1.cfm I chose a SJC mount because the Carver mount limits which holster can be used (they specify on their website which holsters will work and my Safariland 014 wasn't on the list). Carver is a very good company to do business with, and I bought my SJC mount from them as well.

• 2 weeks later...