Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Throwers/ Which are Great?

JimmyZip

Looking at biting the bullet and the wife and I want a thrower. We used to have unlimited access to one when we first met and would spend lots of one-on-one time shooting clays together. In a romantic, wine and fireplace moment, my wife lamented at how she wished we could shoot like that now, and teach the girls to shoot birds too. There are no clubs close, and those further away from us seem to charge about the same amount for membership as a new thrower. So......

Which brand produces a thrower for between $1,500 and 2K that is towable, bulletproof, easy to use, good throw range, etc.?

Please feel free to expound on this subject, and expand my knowledge.

Thanks

While I have a Do-All Aerial Assault If I was dealing with your budget I would look to 'Crazy Quail' They have a really nice unit. Saw it at the Great American Sport Show last week. Holds 120 and they may be adding to that, will throw across a wide angle and elevations. You may actually be able to get hteh basic pro model at your figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out the Atlas AT250. It is a carousel with 250 clay capacity. I have one and an AT50, also. I set up a skeet range with them. I don't have their website at hand, but google Atlas. Scott and John are very easy to work with.