Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
UncleTK

Practiscore and NRA Action Pistol & Bullseye

Will practiscore work for NRA Action & Bullseye.

How do you keep track of the X??

If you use it for NRA Action or Bullseye please post link to scores.

Thanks

I'm not familiar with scoring for NRA Action or Bullseye but if you'll tell me how the X should be treated I'll see if I can figure out how it works. Right now I'm testing ICORE matches and the X works by deducting time.

You receive a X for the small circle inside the 10 Ring.

It does not affect score but is used to break ties.

This is only a suggestion. You might try recording the X count as a decimal. So a score of 97-5x would be recorded as 97.005. Don't think you could have more than 270 X's in Bullseye. AP you could have 192 X's (4 events x 48 shots per CoF).

Thanks for the clarification regarding the X. The way the beta version I'm testing works for the X is it acts as a multiplier and that multiplier must be set to a value greater than 0.00 for the X to show up on the scoring screen. I'd recommend emailing support@practiscore.com and let them know you're interested in having support for NRA matches in PractiScore and if you could attach a PDF copy of the rules or include a link where the developers could see the rules that would help.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with PractiScore other than as a beta tester so I can't speak for the company. :)

Thanks for the clarification regarding the X. The way the beta version I'm testing works for the X is it acts as a multiplier and that multiplier must be set to a value greater than 0.00 for the X to show up on the scoring screen. I'd recommend emailing support@practiscore.com and let them know you're interested in having support for NRA matches in PractiScore and if you could attach a PDF copy of the rules or include a link where the developers could see the rules that would help.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with PractiScore other than as a beta tester so I can't speak for the company. :)

Thanks for your Help