Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore and NRA Action Pistol & Bullseye

UncleTK

This is only a suggestion. You might try recording the X count as a decimal. So a score of 97-5x would be recorded as 97.005. Don't think you could have more than 270 X's in Bullseye. AP you could have 192 X's (4 events x 48 shots per CoF).

Thanks for the clarification regarding the X. The way the beta version I'm testing works for the X is it acts as a multiplier and that multiplier must be set to a value greater than 0.00 for the X to show up on the scoring screen. I'd recommend emailing support@practiscore.com and let them know you're interested in having support for NRA matches in PractiScore and if you could attach a PDF copy of the rules or include a link where the developers could see the rules that would help.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with PractiScore other than as a beta tester so I can't speak for the company. :)

Thanks for the clarification regarding the X. The way the beta version I'm testing works for the X is it acts as a multiplier and that multiplier must be set to a value greater than 0.00 for the X to show up on the scoring screen. I'd recommend emailing support@practiscore.com and let them know you're interested in having support for NRA matches in PractiScore and if you could attach a PDF copy of the rules or include a link where the developers could see the rules that would help.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with PractiScore other than as a beta tester so I can't speak for the company. :)

Thanks for your Help