Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO's CRO's Multi-Gun RO's

Prior to receiving my USPSA CRO certification last fall I was a USPSA certified RO & Multi-Gun RO. After receiving my CRO credentials I, somehow, am no longer listed as a Multi-Gun RO on my USPSA profile page. What happened to my Multi-Gun RO status?

Also, what is required to be a 3gun Nation RO?

According to an RMI the multi gun range officer program is being reevaluated to see how to proceed. I certainly didn't think that meant anyone would lose their certification

Edited by Sarge

Prior to receiving my USPSA CRO certification last fall I was a USPSA certified RO & Multi-Gun RO. After receiving my CRO credentials I, somehow, am no longer listed as a Multi-Gun RO on my USPSA profile page. What happened to my Multi-Gun RO status?

You should be listed as: Chief Range Officer with Multigun Endorsement.

That's what it says on mine, but I think I had my CRO when I got the Multigun Endorsement.

Doug

Doug,

It was a mistake. You should have been a CRO-MG. Contact Karri at the home office to fix it. Let me know if we need to contact Troy to fix.

Jay NROI-RMI