Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

To use a Thumb Rest or No thumb rest

jetdriver71

I've tried several, all of which were comfortable and you can easily get use to.

I like the Double Alpha because it allows my thumb to point a little bit more towards the target, and less straight up.

But this is just personal preference, like klee said about spaghetti sauce, you may have to try a few before you find your favorite.

Best of Luck.

post-42713-0-82143000-1423753507_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing at the moment, but they are talking about making one in some near future.

I ordered one with my open gun order. Mmmm

Interesting, I checked the Gunbuilder, and did not see it there. I will ask Brandon.

I think I've tried every rest on the market and then I found the one that was just right, the Nitro Fin. After getting one, I ordered more for my other Open guns. I don't think that they help me with accuracy or shooting better, it just gives my thumb a good firm place to rest. That helped my weak hand grip overall.

Edited by gng4life

• 2 weeks later...

was curious how much a thumb rest weighed.. just got one for my new gun ...its a Double Alpha thumb rest ... with the mounting screw it weighs 147.2 gr.. i surely cannot distinguish the difference in the weight of my open gun with or without a thumb rest...