Nebwake

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

If you want something like a G34 that's not a glock there are all the other striker fired long slide guns. My favorite is the PPQ 5". Awesome trigger and seems to cycle much faster than a G34. I also am noticeably more accurate with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't really decide. That being said, I have a pair of SP01 Shadows as well as a pair of Glock 34's.

I give the edge to the SP01 Shadows due to the lower felt recoil, lighter trigger, shorter reset, and cleaner break.

• 7 months later...

I can't stand flocks but for the money, available parts, accuracy and all around usability the 34 is going to be the ticket. With the blue label you could damn near get a full rig together with a 34 as the cost of just the gun for most of the others.

• 3 weeks later...

My choice was other. I have been using one of the Canik TP9SA's for a few months now in local 3 gun matches. With a little work I was able to get the trigger down to a crisp 4 lbs. The pistol shoots very well and has gone through a couple thousand rounds with out any kind of malfunction. I am using the holster that came with it with the only change being to replace the original belt loop with a tec lok.

The bore line is low so there isn't much muzzle flip and you can get 20 round factory mags for it. Other than the trigger work the only other things I've done to it is to order one of Talon's pre-cut grip tape and I made an extended mag release.

Van Schneider

post-19734-0-22295000-1449463048_thumb.j