Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight Focus with Both Eyes Open

Soligen

If you searched the thread titles only in this forum for the word "cross": you'd get these results:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...;highlite=cross

The Pinned, FAQ result thread has 6 threads in it. Lots of good stuff there...

If I had to sum up the million answers I've typed and spoken for this question over the years, I'd say - Don't believe what anyone tells you; you've got to figure it out for yourself.

If you're cross-eye dominant, try every experiment you think or hear of. And try them long enough until you're sure which way gives the best and most consistent results.

The reason there is no answer is that the strength of everyone's dominance varies, to an incredible degree. So what works for one person, no matter how good they are, probably will not work for you.

When I was on the top of my game, I could acquire and shoot single targets as fast or faster than anyone. Not even the Burner or TGO scared me. ;) And that was with clear tape over my non-dominant eye.

The trick is to keep your eyes moving.

Or maybe it's better to say "keep your focus moving."

You're never looking anywhere for any longer than is necessary. Think about how that applies to the relationship of your shot call with your next target's acquisition time.

be

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic