Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI mag follower tuning?

Sporky

I can see where the slide stop is hitting the follower, but I don't want to grind off the whole thing do i? I looked at a stock STI follower and it has a huge cut out for the slide stop.

And that follower in the picture is not like the TTI that I have....it is pretty close though.

I am wondering what that "bump" on the side of the follower does. I don't want to grind it off all the way if it serves a purpose......

HELP!!!!!! I am headed back to the range tonight and I want to test the mags out!!!

I just grind the ledge on the slide stop down. Otherwise you will be taking quite a bit of material off of those followers

Anyone Have a pic of the spot to "grind down"?

I don't want to make a mistake on my beautiful new blaster!!!!!!

HELP!!

I just grind the ledge on the slide stop down. Otherwise you will be taking quite a bit of material off of those followers

Anyone Have a pic of the spot to "grind down"?

I don't want to make a mistake on my beautiful new blaster!!!!!!

HELP!!

If it's not obvious to you where to remove material, a trip to the gunsmith might save you money/headache in the long run.

So there is no question it's a tti follower...

post-47631-0-68096600-1422038140_thumb.j

As mentioned by Desmo, take the slide off and grind that tab till it stops hitting the slide stop. If you don't change out your slide stop with a Brazo's one, you'll need to take a lot of material off the follower. Don't worry about screwing up the follower, you can always replace it. Should run about $9.