Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Quack

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Has any ony actually received a limited 9mm? Not including STI sponsored shooters? They all seem to be 40's right now.

KAP Guns in Loves Park, IL has a "few" DVCs according to their facebook page....

https://www.facebook.com/KAPGuns?fref=nf

Emailed Kenny at KAP Guns, he said he has sold two 40 Limited DVCs today, and has two left. $2599. FYI. Not sure if he charges credit card fees and what shipping would be, but there you go!

Has any ony actually received a limited 9mm? Not including STI sponsored shooters? They all seem to be 40's right now.

fe91c7c3f4b4ea95350cb577593788f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, ordered and waited and it is mine! Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of 2:15 They still have 2

Not anymore at least one is coming back to Texas

Needed something to play with until Open 9's come out

I got to check out a Limited .40 today at a local match. These are nice guns. the trigger was fantastic.

I knew it was October-Nov. If anyone comes up with one they want to sell just PM me.

Me too. In 9mm.

As of 2:15 They still have 2

Not anymore at least one is coming back to Texas

Needed something to play with until Open 9's come out

Looks like I got the other one. This will take me out of line at Brazos, where I was 5th...

I'm thinking really hard about getting out of the game and selling the DVC I got last week. It's a 40 and has had exactly 224 rounds through it. Keep your eye on the classified for more info.

Stop lurking and start participating. Offer advice and knowledge where you have some and the 50 post goes by pretty quick.

Posting your item for sale disguised as a question is a neat idea and I'm sure no one has ever done it....did you pick up the sarcasim?

well played sir, well played...(post 44...lol)

Well, I just joined the DVC Limited Club. :D I unexpectedly found an unfired one in .40SW here locally from a guy that got it & decided he wanted a 9mm instead. Just got it home and it is amazing & can't wait to get it out to the range. My first STI and wow it is sweet. My wallet hurt a bit from buying it, but fondling the DVC seems to make everything better. I've had many guns over the years and I think that this is the very first one that I haven't felt like I needed to buy aftermarket stuff for to customize it. It really has pretty much everything I could ask for. The only things I really need are a couple more magazines for it and maybe I'll eventually add an oversized mag release button.