Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suppressor recomendation wanted

Alaskapopo

I recently did a tour of OSS suppressors in Utah and they have some really cool things going on there. I highly recommend looking into their products. Super good dudes that run the company.

Edited by SCAR

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

before deciding on a suppressor make sure the barrel threading on your gun is in center axis with the bore - if not when the suppressor is attached your POI will change.

I have shot thunderbeast suppressors with great success. I chose to go with the thunderbeast after talking with a representative about maintenance. I was told that if you need to replace the baffles, you can send the suppressor in and they can repair it as long as the main tube isn’t damaged. 

20 minutes ago, EA308 said:

I have shot thunderbeast suppressors with great success. I chose to go with the thunderbeast after talking with a representative about maintenance. I was told that if you need to replace the baffles, you can send the suppressor in and they can repair it as long as the main tube isn’t damaged. 

This isn’t exclusive to thunderbeast and rifle cans very rarely if ever need cleaned. Not to say they aren’t really good but it’s just not an exclusive thing