Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Alaskapopo

Suppressor recomendation wanted

I recently did a tour of OSS suppressors in Utah and they have some really cool things going on there. I highly recommend looking into their products. Super good dudes that run the company.

Edited by SCAR

Silencerco Omega is awesome. Well made and does not have a poi shift like the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lane works very well. No poi change or accuracy change with it on or off. I wish I had had it 20 years ago. 

before deciding on a suppressor make sure the barrel threading on your gun is in center axis with the bore - if not when the suppressor is attached your POI will change.

POI will change no matter what when adding weight to the end of the rifle.

I have shot thunderbeast suppressors with great success. I chose to go with the thunderbeast after talking with a representative about maintenance. I was told that if you need to replace the baffles, you can send the suppressor in and they can repair it as long as the main tube isn’t damaged. 

20 minutes ago, EA308 said:

I have shot thunderbeast suppressors with great success. I chose to go with the thunderbeast after talking with a representative about maintenance. I was told that if you need to replace the baffles, you can send the suppressor in and they can repair it as long as the main tube isn’t damaged. 

This isn’t exclusive to thunderbeast and rifle cans very rarely if ever need cleaned. Not to say they aren’t really good but it’s just not an exclusive thing