Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Indiana USPSA Championship

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need closure, does anyone know if the Canadian competitor get his gun back?

unfortunately no

no case with the STI framed limited gun was never turned in

He was pretty certain that on Saturday evening that when loading up there gear that he left the case on the side of the gravel drive near bay one where they parked.

We did an entire search of the area Sunday morning however nothing was found.

A police report was filed by him

Wow, that is terrible. When the RO told us about it on Sunday morning I thought to myself that no shooter would ever steal a gun so it would surely be turned in at the stat shack that morning.

Anyhow... not that I've shot a ton of level 2 matches in the past but this is the best match I have ever shot. ROs were great, stages were a lot of fun, the day ran quick and smooth with no backups, food was available on site, porta-johns were clean.

Thanks for all of the work everyone put in to make this match happen. The drive down was worth it.

Terribly sorry to hear about the situation with the Canadian shooter, I'm sure that will bring him quite a bit of problems on the federal level that is a total shame. But this was a great match, thank you to the staff and sponsors for putting it on, it was certainly appreciated.

I would like to remind everyone that the election for President of the USPSA is still going on. Please be sure to vote either online or send you ballot back in when you get it. Only having 5,000 or so out of 25,000 members vote this first time is a very poor turnout.

I know you all love this sport or you would not have spent the last few days in Indiana shooting this match.

BE SURE TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

(If you shot stage 18 Saturday afternoon or Sunday you know my choice. MIKE FOLEY)

From the USPSA website:

The list of eligible voters will be sent to the third party firm that independently handles the

election by October 7th with ballots to be mailed no later than October 15th

accepted until close of business at the Election Firm on December 1st with results reported no

later than December 15th.

Chris, how do we vote? Do we use the same ID that came with the original ballot? Do we get another ballot in the mail?

You'll get another ballot

Oct they will be mailed out

and so this thread doesn't get locked up because of voting talk

let's keep that to a minimum please

Chris, how do we vote? Do we use the same ID that came with the original ballot? Do we get another ballot in the mail?

:bow:

No problem. Being a relatively new USPSA member I didn't know how exactly the R/O would work. That's all.

In the past, the Sectional has moved from various ranges around the state. Give the guys in the north a shorter drive for a couple years, then the south, etc. Spread out the fun :). Have not heard anything about next year yet. Silver Creek is a beautiful range and their improvements this year were awesome! But...I wouldn't hate it if it were up north next year :)

Sounds fair Corey.

Next year at Fort Wayne?

Is that close enough?

;)

Did I hear correctly at the shooter meeting that there are random draw prize guns in addition to the raffle guns we saw the email announcing winners?

that's how I recall it. I think there was a separate set of drawings for the other guns.

There were 2 certificates

(Sig and FNH)

and 6 firearms donated from Shooters Supply that were random draw

the winners have been contacted by email

I didn't get that email. Must have been a mistake!

Thanks again for putting this match on.

In the past, the Sectional has moved from various ranges around the state. Give the guys in the north a shorter drive for a couple years, then the south, etc. Spread out the fun :). Have not heard anything about next year yet. Silver Creek is a beautiful range and their improvements this year were awesome! But...I wouldn't hate it if it were up north next year :)

Sounds fair Corey.

Next year at Fort Wayne?

Is that close enough?

;)

Talk to RVB, he's the official MD in these parts now, lol. If you can figure out how to squeeze 18 stages and 400 rounds into 5 bays, it could be fun!!

Sounds fair Corey.

Next year at Fort Wayne?

Is that close enough?

;)

Talk to RVB, he's the official MD in these parts now, lol. If you can figure out how to squeeze 18 stages and 400 rounds into 5 bays, it could be fun!!
I'm good, but not that good