2015 Indiana USPSA Championship

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bay 7 Stage 9.

Please do. I like meeting forum members so I can put a name to a face.

I started on that stage at 1pm today. Didnt see this post in time. I'll try to stop by tomorrow if time allows.

To Jake and his staff. I had a great time and shot decent. Of course, with Alex screwing up the curve, I will be lucky to break 40% when it is all done and dusted. I had a good squad 110 and we finished on 5 -32 round stages in a row.

Anyone who missed this match missed a good time.

Stay safe.

Jay (call me Joe) Worden

The finest Match I've ever been to, special thanks to Jake & his Staff for putting on the best-run Major that others should try to emulate. Squad 209 was a blast to shoot with, already looking forward to what Jake has for next year.

This was a great match, both as a competitor and as staff. The stages were fun, nothing "gimmicky," very fast with enough challenge to keep it interesting.

Last years match was outstanding, but lessons learned were evident... berms were improved, lunches were good, staff not so rushed on shooting, porta johns cleaned daily... nothing left to complain about! haha.

The crew who gave their time to set up 18 outstanding stages (and tear them down!), especially after doing all the range improvement work, are to be commended! Thank you!

-rvb

Well done Jake and crew! I thought the stages were more fun in person than they looked on paper for sure! I shot terrible but had a great time. What's that thing about golf and sex? I guess shooting can be added to that too. Glad the weather cooperated this year too!! If I could go ahead and order that same weather for next year, that'd be great!!

Thank you to the organizers, setup crew, fix-it crew, ROs and other staff, and of course the sponsors!

Here are all of mine.

I'd imagine if they aren't done yet, nobody is on here looking for a secret way to shoot a stage that they haven't already seen in person :devil:

https://youtu.be/7XK5iFEsOkE

I like how you gamed stage 18, I wish I've done that ;)
That was one of my worst finishes, so I kinda wish I would have just ran around like I think they intended on people doing. :-) Edited by AJE

In the past, the Sectional has moved from various ranges around the state. Give the guys in the north a shorter drive for a couple years, then the south, etc. Spread out the fun :). Have not heard anything about next year yet. Silver Creek is a beautiful range and their improvements this year were awesome! But...I wouldn't hate it if it were up north next year :)

In the past, the Sectional has moved from various ranges around the state. Give the guys in the north a shorter drive for a couple years, then the south, etc. Spread out the fun :). Have not heard anything about next year yet. Silver Creek is a beautiful range and their improvements this year were awesome! But...I wouldn't hate it if it were up north next year :)

I like it where it's at!

Thanks jake and crew for putting this on. Every year this match is the match to go to if you can't go to a nationals. It just has that feel!

Also thanks to all the sponsors that supported this match!