Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Indiana USPSA Championship

Jake,

I know how busy you are but since I have signed up to work so many matches I can't keep all the info straight.

Will staff get confirmation so I know i don't have to register otherwise?

Thanks

Kevin

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jake,

I know how busy you are but since I have signed up to work so many matches I can't keep all the info straight.

Will staff get confirmation so I know i don't have to register otherwise?

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, FWIW I went online to check out the squadding link and you were listed under the staff squad.

ETA: That's ssuming you're the Kevin S. Open shooter...

Edited by FishnHuntIN

Said I wasn't going to do it, but I did

I just took the Saturday PM/Sunday squad from 12 to 13, but that will be the max

if you are going to get in on those are about 12 slots left, then those 15 squads will be full

and no I will not create a waitlist, you can sign up and shoot on Friday/Saturday AM

How about more classic targets and steel this time? Would be nice to have more of the "start anywhere inside or outside the shooting area stages also". Those stages make the shooter come up with his entire game plan, not just part of it. Let the shooter figure it out so to speak.

How about more classic targets and steel this time? Would be nice to have more of the "start anywhere inside or outside the shooting area stages also". Those stages make the shooter come up with his entire game plan, not just part of it. Let the shooter figure it out so to speak.

I was thinking of 18 different versions of El prez with 2 or 3 strings...but we could do more steel and other stuff.

2015 Indiana USPSA Championship
Entries forms have been coming in like crazy over the last week, with over 275 registered competitors so far, there are only 120 slots remaining for the match
http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php…

We have already started to hear back from many sponsors so far as well
Springfield Armory
Comp-Tac
Decot HyWyd
Sierra
Radians
Rainier Ballistics
Black Bullets International
Phoenix Trinity
JF Arms Company
Double Tap Sports
Cerakote Firearm Coatings
And our Early entry Sponsor Target Sports of Sheridan has donated an AR 15 for a chance to win for everyone that signs up before May 30th.

Match Sponsors
SNS Casting
Nowlin Arms

and our Presenting Sponsor
Shooters Supply of Louisville KY

This year there will be a side match as well, Tactical Solutions has stepped up as a Platinum Sponsor for this and as we get closer there will be more details about it.

Updates will be posted to the USPSA Indiana website and the USPSA Indiana Facebook page

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php…

18 Stages
2 day Match
Trophy Match
Random Draw Prize Table

and we are working with
Rich Dettlehouser of Canyon Creek
Ryan Spencer of GB2 Tactical
Gavin Ford of Ford Custom Guns
Glenn Rasch of Lonestar Innovations
on some custom gun builds for the match as well

At this rate you may fill the match up 6 months before it starts. That might be a record. I know I am looking forward to working and shooting it again this year.

Chris

Maybe sooner

290 registered competitors as of today!!

there are only 95 remaining slots for the match!!

Online entry and pay

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/

Working on confirming some more sponsors

BlackDog GunWorks

Wilson Combat

Gunsta Shirts

Shooters Connection

10968452_887206804633006_811672937764891

Jake what are the shirt going to look like?

we are 8 months away and still signing up sponsors... right now they are going to look like shirts....

You crack me up Jake! I remember all of this when I MD'd the Ohio a few years ago. Guys wanted squadded with their buddies before apps were even out!

So what will the lunch menu be? Coke or pepsi products? I need to know whether to bring my own Mountain Dew! :goof:

we are 8 months away and still signing up sponsors... right now they are going to look like shirts....

You crack me up Jake! I remember all of this when I MD'd the Ohio a few years ago. Guys wanted squadded with their buddies before apps were even out!

So what will the lunch menu be? Coke or pepsi products? I need to know whether to bring my own Mountain Dew! :goof:

Quit joking around and tell us what the weather will be like so I know what to pack.

Quit joking around and tell us what the weather will be like so I know what to pack.

You will need to ask fellow competitor's from around here my rules on talking about the weather

• 2 weeks later...

There are approx only 50 slots left for the match
http://www.uspsa.org/index.php

We still need staff that can work the match
-RO/CRO and Stage help
-Lodging covered Weds-Sat night
-lunch provided at the range
-Staff receive free match shirt
-shoot match for free (Wed/Thur)
-separate prize table for staff to include at least 10 guns and one custom built single stack

if interested in working send email to
jake_martens@comcast.net

If you are going to shoot this match you need to sign up
http://www.uspsaindiana.org/
online entry and pay