2015 Indiana USPSA Championship

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are the match shirts?

As explained during the Shooters meeting Gunsta made the match shirts and were shipped out from the Philippines on Sept 8th, however the invoice was incomplete as a commercial invoice for Customs to allow the boxes to come into the country until information as added to the invoice, specifically they needed to know what the material was used to make them, whether they were mens/womens/kid shirts.

Once they received that information they were released and shipped. They were received late today at the person's house located down by the range. I live 2 hours away from there and need to take receipt of the shirts, verify the order and then will start mailing them out

Jake and his minions have set the bar pretty high for subsequent IN Section matches. And the attendance for a 2 day match shows there are plenty of shooters out there who want high round count matches, even if it takes two days to shoot it.

18 stages that run that smooth and quickly is tough to pull off.

I hope we don't go back to 10 stages plus chrono for a State match.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my match shirt last week. This is the best designed and most comfortable shirt I have gotten for a match. Jake did a great job on them. I hope he did not have to ship too many of them out to staff and shooters.

Thanks again Jake.

Can't ember if I ordered one how do you find out?

Go back and look to see if you paid $149 entry or $175

Shirts.....So here is the info

The shirts made it through customs after the match and because the shipper did not have the

bill of lading with the correct mailing address somehow all three boxes of the 285 shirts ordered ended up being delivered to the Amazon Shipping Facility in Jeffersonville.

2 of the 3 boxes were recovered, the 3rd box (signed by J.Jones in shipping/rec) has been marked as non-recoverable. Soy Gunsta (Roy Rondilla) has filed a claim with Fed Ex.

I have been able to fill most of the shirt orders except for Larges which he agreed to ship me the missing large size shirts

I have sent an email to those that I am waiting for the Larges to come in

Can't ember if I ordered one how do you find out?

Ha... I walked out of registration thinking "well, he didn't give me a shirt, I guess I didn't buy one". I later found out about the shipping SNAFU, and I received my shirt yesterday, so I guess I did spring for it :goof:

The shirt does look great.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody gotten there trophy/plaque yet? A buddy of mine said he never even got his from last year

The order for plaques has just gone out and they will be getting shipped out shortly. Just got back from being at Nationals for since Oct 1st.

Has anybody gotten there trophy/plaque yet? A buddy of mine said he never even got his from last year

The order for plaques has just gone out and they will be getting shipped out shortly. Just got back from being at Nationals for since Oct 1st.