Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ardo

Question: Ghost 360 pouches on a CR Speed Belt?

I was told the Ghost 360 pouches may not fit the CR Speed belt, is this right?

I do remember struggling a bit to fit the Boss hanger onto my CR belt. The good thing is, it stays put because it is a really tight fit. Not sure about the Ghost pouches though.

I have that setup, and while I remember the holster being a bit of a challenge to get on, the ghost pouches fit fine. I used a bit of stick on velcro on the inside surface of both holster and pouch mounts. This gives more surface and helps the inner/outer belts stick together better. I shoot production, so have 4 mag pouches. Without the extra velcro it was a little loose. With it everything stays stuck.

Thank you all for clearing this up.

I'm using Ghost pouches on a CR Speed. But of the five I have, three are the easy on/off kind and two have the screwed on back plate. The screw on version fit more securely to the belt than the other kind. The easy on/off are a little harder to get a tight fit.

How do you know which version you're getting when ordering?

I borrowed pouches with the easy on/off slider thingy, and these do not stay secure on my CR belt. How do I make sure I get the ones with screw-on belt adapter?

Email the pro shop to see what is going on with the pouches they have in stock. Ghost changes the design from time to time and we get what they send us. Sorry I don't have a better answer than that.