Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your temperatures. Let's see how the BEnos universe is doing

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern California, we are looking at 65*F and thunder clouds building over the mountains right now. Kinda grumpy in that I have as much or more tied up in ski gear than my 3-gun gear and it hasn't been touched in several years because of weather. Guess I'll get out the mountain bike instead :devil:

We're freaking out due to lack of rain/snow here!! Drought! We have only 14 percent of normal snowpack, and I have no idea what the RAIN deficit is for THIS year. We've had drought conditions here for at least three years. Current temps in high 50s and low 60s.

Well, spring rains could still bail us out, but there seems to be nothing like that on the horizon for now, and this is the rainy season?? Not this year--again. But we DID dodge a bullet and had no snow or bad weather this winter to shut down business and road travel like LAST December. December 2013 was a real pain in the neck (and elsewhere).

51 and sunny today! Heck yeah!!

Glad to hear it Sarge! Did you get outside and enjoy it?

Only to go shopping at the grocery store. Washing the truck though to get it ready for my new top Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

You have got to be kidding me. 1st day of spring? :angry2: This is from the National Weather Service for this weekend...Mother Nature is a B!tch

It looks like it really will be snowing on the first day of spring. The National Weather Service is predicting 1-2 inches of snow for Newtown.

The snow is forecast to begin to fall Friday afternoon right in time for the evening commute, and continue into early Saturday, and up to a few inches of heavy wet snow accumulation is possible.