Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your temperatures. Let's see how the BEnos universe is doing

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold enough last night to freeze the sewer line. Fortunately no major damage, just needed to get it opened up by a plumber.....

First slab house -- apparently the sewer line exists the slab at a higher elevation here, than the last few houses I've owned -- which all had them exiting low in the basement, or about 4-6 feet underground......

This one might be two feet down where it exits the house......

Sorry Youngeyes, couldn't be me. Not enough wind burn on the face, no snot-sicles hanging off the nose/beard, and if I took my gloves off I would lose some fingers. That guy does remind me of some of the sub-cons we work with that occasionally brave the elements for a quick smoke break though! :)

Just for fun, how about a sound off from us guys that work outside everyday in these sub zero temps!

Is that you Tony? :roflol:
Not sure why the post did that on me. Weird. Edited by TonytheTiger

About 56 degrees today, which was ten degrees cooler than a couple of strangely hot days last week. Clear skies, cool nights, and no rain. They're tossing around the term "water conservation" now in Oregon. I've been here 22 years and have NEVER heard those words up here. However, we've had three or four drastically dry winters now, and there's no snow on the ground at some of our ski resorts. That missing snow pack is the reason for the "water conservation" conversation being held.