Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Chicago

Mardayo

I have been looking around here for a few days now and what a great wealth of information. I have decided to start shooting matches this year after have been shooting paper at the indoor range for over 20 years. I have a stock G34 with night sights that I plan switching out for a black rear and FO front. Other than that I don't plan on doing anything to it for now. Any how just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forums! Get you some Warren sevigney competition sights for your 34. While your at it make sure to get them from Shooter's Connection with the forum member dis :cheers: count!

I have been looking around here for a few days now and what a great wealth of information. I have decided to start shooting matches this year after have been shooting paper at the indoor range for over 20 years. I have a stock G34 with night sights that I plan switching out for a black rear and FO front. Other than that I don't plan on doing anything to it for now. Any how just wanted to say hi.

Get yourself some new sights, a grip job, a trigger job, and a new guide rod with flat-wire spring. Glock will be spruced up and ready to go.