Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$111 C-more on Amazon again!

ChuckS

Who is the actual seller on these? I'd be curious what the shipping label actually says. I know there is at least one other store on Amazon with a manufacturers name, that is not the manufacturer. And the products they are selling are not legit.

I don't have the shipping label any more but the one I got for less than a hundred seams to be a real C-more in a C-more box with C-more paperwork.

If I recall correctly the seller was listed as C-more

Just got my slideride last night. Legit Cmore in a Cmore box with all the paperwork. Paid $89 for a Blue Slideride - 2 MOA.

This answered my question, which was gonna be has anyone got the Cmore and it's it a Cmore, thank you Maximis228

Who is the actual seller on these? I'd be curious what the shipping label actually says. I know there is at least one other store on Amazon with a manufacturers name, that is not the manufacturer. And the products they are selling are not legit.

I'm guessing C-More had an overstock of large and small dot modules so they listed a bunch of different configurations hoping that people would take the bait and once the over stock was depleted all of the prices would be changed back to the original prices. Along the same lines as how the airlines like to oversell flights knowing there will always be last minute cancellations.

Then we idiots came along and purchased every discounted unit on amazon and they either oversold the diode modules.

FYI: CMore Blue is really Pimp Purple. The more you know....

Just got an email from Amazon saying that my Blue 6 MOA Click Switch SlideRide was being shipped. Ordered it Jan. 4, 2015 for $137. Good thing I didn't need it right away, but for the price it was worth the wait.

Got mine in today. It is the real deal. Same box, instructions, and c-more as the other 3 I own...only much cheaper:)

• 2 weeks later...