Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$111 C-more on Amazon again!

ChuckS

which MOA is the most popular? and why? thanks ...

For Open guns, 8moa has been the most popular when there were polls posted. Why? I'm not sure...I ran an 8 for a while, and have tried from 4moa up to 16moa, but the 12s have stayed on my guns. People think "big" dots block too much of the target, but they haven't done the math, or compared to a gun with iron sights. At 12moa, the dot covers roughly 4" at 25yds, which is the width of the A-zone.

Compare that with a gun that has a narrow .100" front sight on it. Wonder how much that covers at 25yds? Roughly 3.5" or a touch more...and folks think those are soooo narrow. A more common .125" front sight covers more of the target than a huge 12moa dot does.

Funny how that works....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I tried ordering one of these cheap C-Mores and ended up canceling the order after waiting 8 weeks and it still not shipped. I think that some of those vendors are promoting cheap prices even though they don't have the product to ship out.

I tried ordering one of these cheap C-Mores and ended up canceling the order after waiting 8 weeks and it still not shipped. I think that some of those vendors are promoting cheap prices even though they don't have the product to ship out.

Got my third notice that shipping will be delayed last night. The difference between this notice and the first two is (1) they gave me a limited amount of time to advise I still wanted the item or they would cancel my order and (2) they advised that this order could be cancelled by the seller if they are unable to obtain the item.

In my case its a 12 MOA aluminum C-More with click switch for about $180.

I'm stubborn and will wait them out. And since the same vendor is still selling them for $358, I will raise holy hell if they decide to cancel the order.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 3 weeks later...

Probably right. Still waiting to see if Amazon honors earlier orders.

Placed my order for an Aluminum C-More on Jan 4th.

After several notices that shipping would be late, I'm still advised that it should be received March 18th - 25th.

Checked for a tracking number and see it has still not been processed or shipped.

My order in Jan. Is still to be served. Think Amazon will be hard up to honor it. If Amazon was not assured of total availability they should not have bannered it or at least advised up front of the possiblity. I cannot appreciate their sales strategy.

Who is the actual seller on these? I'd be curious what the shipping label actually says. I know there is at least one other store on Amazon with a manufacturers name, that is not the manufacturer. And the products they are selling are not legit.

Mine came in yesterday and it was sold by Amazon. It wasn't as cheap as some of the ones others bought but it's the real deal as best I can tell.