Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Trigger Terminology

BigBoss

I mainly shoot in IDPA SSP so how some mods are done can be different then in other classes. What I've done is bend the drop leg (where the trigger spring connects to) this removes about an 1/8 in of pre-travel. This just removes the slack, I still have pre-travel to disengage the safeties but this gives be a more consistent finger placement on the trigger.

and no outstanding remarkable feedback concerning primer ignition.

Boy Glock I think you may have misinterpreted my statement. Let me phrase it this way no one has ever made the remark that my triggers are causing them to HAVE light strikes. :surprise: In other words you will NOT get light strikes with my trigger systems even with the 4# striker spring :surprise: . I used the words "nothing remarkable" in the same way a physician would state "I found nothing remarkable when I ran your blood tests" meaning that I have no reason to make the remark that I don't get 100% primer ignition. Now do you understand? Sorry sometimes words have different meanings and that's why we're defining our trigger terms first. I know I said I was not going to talk business on this thread however I just had to clear that one up for all to see. Whew!!! the last AKA I'm looking for is Johnny Light Strike. Talk about dodging bullets- Boy Glock I know where your from so I'll give you a break wink wink :goof:

Okidokidoc?

Eta. 100% would have been concise and direct. Im an engineer not an Atty. ya know ?

Edited by BoyGlock

So if I may have my say in your discussion, RELIABILITY (w/ non-Federal primers) must be the prime consideration.

OK, dumb question. What is wrong using Federal primers?
Nothing. But triggers thats good ONLY for Federal primers are dumb imo.