Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s a good suggestion and I am sure Steve and rest will look in to that. The problem would be is all out steel is supported on one center wood 2x4. Placing it in the same location would block poppers. Even two no shoot steel close together could end up in wood stand being shot up, but it is a option.

Believe it or not i will gladly give em to ya. Lol. The closest I can do are crab legs and then NOT the blue crabs. I'm mucked up like that.....

Edited by a matt

Started on stages last night.... about to head back up there!

Shooters meeting at ~0700 Saturday morning, Hammer down at 0800!!!

Sunday morning is hammer down at 0700.

Bring rain gear just in case, but we are rotating shifts now so that there is SOMEone doing the Anti-Precipitation dance 24/7 here.

See everyone soon.

Well at long last the count down begins. Finishing some things at the office then off to the new office construction site to meet with data and phone guys. When that is finished headed to the house to finalize the packing. Safe travels to all headed to the match. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

This was a GREAT MATCH, no wonder it sells out in hours. Thanks you Steve , what a match. Thank you to your match staff for the great effort they underwent fighting the weather and us shooters... Great job Mississippi. Hope to see you again next year....

Thanks to everyone for coming out and braving through the weather this weekend!

Friday was a bit rough, stray tents flying around the range, half foot of water on some bays, etc But everyone pitched in and we continued on.

Saturday was only a slight delay from rain, thank goodness. Then the rest went fairly smooth.

Hats off once again to all the crew that makes this happen each year. I can't tell you how many times I would turn around to ask about getting something done and it was either already completed or in progress. Simply wouldn't happen without the good folks we have here. We all thoroughly enjoy hosting this match each year and hope everyone had a blast, even in the muck!

See ya'll next year!

Team Magnolia Family