Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
hceuterpe

Precision Delta and Lost Shipment?

Anyone ever deal with a lost shipment order from Precision Delta? They shipped my order in 2 flat rate USPS priority boxes. Postal tracking system's info shows both (two different numbers) departing some place in MS, about 50 miles from them on the morning of the 3rd of December and then nothing. USPS shows an estimated delivery of the 5th so it's definitely past that.

Thinking it's time to start making some calls...

Edited by hceuterpe

Anyone ever deal with a lost shipment order from Precision Delta? They shipped my order in 2 flat rate USPS priority boxes. Postal tracking system's info shows both (two different numbers) departing some place in MS, about 50 miles from them on the morning of the 3rd of December and then nothing. USPS shows an estimated delivery of the 5th so it's definitely past that.

USPS is the worst on tracking. Had same issue and they showed up 5 days after the expected date... Call PD they are the best if you dont get them.

USPS is the worst on tracking. Had same issue and they showed up 5 days after the expected date... Call PD they are the best if you dont get them.

Oh, I know--USPS is the worst. That's why I don't use them at all, if possible!

When you say 5 days, do you mean 5 USPS "business days" or 5 calendar days? Maybe I should be nice and give USPS till Monday Otherwise?

It's the holidays and weather could be bad. I've had a few shipping delays in the past few weeks.

I had a USPS issue and Precision Delta handled it very quickly and professionally. They dealt with the PO so I didn't have to.

Good thing I didn't make a big stink, beyond just posting this... Looks like USPS finally found my boxes. I get several shipments a week since I order so much in the mail. This is the only one that's been a delay. So I think it was a fluke in that it might have been lost for a bit. Hopefully it's still in one piece (for both)...

Out for delivery today. My postal carrier is going to love me :devil:

Edited by hceuterpe

It's the holidays. Had a case of 9mm bullets that sat at PO distribution station for several days. When I tracked it info showed it was at the dist. station. Guess they didn't have anyone that could lift the heavy package to continue it on it's journey. Got it about a week later.