Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$92 and $117 C-More

angus6

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"C-MORE Systems Serendipity Red Dot Sight with Standard Switch (Frame Width: .750-Inch), Red, 6 MOA"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

I placed three orders as prices were falling so it looks like at lease one didn't make it :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, these are official C-more scopes. Brand new in the box. They are not imitations. Factory sealed box and everything. :cheers:

Thanks just worried that the deal was to good to be true. I plan on doing the slide ride conversion to at least one of the two I was able to get.

Just a heads up I'm going to be posting up a few serendipities that I got for sale on the classifieds section. Not trying to make any money (my cost + s/h to you) but pass along the deal to BE members that missed it. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them. It was late...and I wasn't thinking. Sorry for hogging them :ph34r:

Missed the sale on Amazon and here on Enos so I'll just toss this out - if anyone has an extra they want to sell and I don't mind you making a couple of $$ on it hit me up. I'd like to try one.

ETA: slide ride is what I am looking for. Something to go on a 10/22 or 22/45 without modifying it like you can do to the serendipity models.

Edited by ZackJones

If anybody has a cmore serendipity or slide ride they are looking to get rid of, I am in the market for one. I just purchased an old Tripp Research open gun and they guy told me the battery was dead. I went and got 2 357's and put them in. The dot doesn't work when switched on but works in between clicks. I prefer 8moa or bigger but I will take any dot size and switch it out if needed. This is my first open gun and I was hoping to shoot it today but that ain't happening.

I picked up a railway for 150. Not as cheap as some others were finding but still better than standard pricing.

The discounts change quite a bit. When I was purchasing, there were 2 left, after I purchased, there was one left but the price jumped back to 250.

• 2 weeks later...