Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fund Racer Match July 4th & 5th, 2015 at Wayne County Raccoon Hunt

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Registrations are scheduled for tonight so if you have sent us one in the past week or so, it will get done tonight. Confirmation emails should be done in the next day or so........Mr. Shotwell, yours is in this group, so you are good. Same for Mr. Gottlieb and some others...........Thank you guys.

(have not received Mr. Keen's yet but he just sent it out on Monday.......Or Fernando's from Canada but he swears it is on the way...along with Josko's, Auger's and maybe even Pat Harrison's.......hmmm.....all folks that have said that they are coming...). We are happy to host them all. Just get them in folks so we can get all the squading done.

And of course, we have not received SLM's yet..................( RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). C'mon my friend.....you could have walked it up by now.......If you don't get a move on it, I will have to petition Eric G. to officially remove your nickname that he gave you this summer when I see him at SHOT show........

Dennis,

As of this morning, I am not sure who you mean by Sam as we don't have anyone with the first name of Sam registered at this point.....so I guess I will just have to say..."No"????

Just received 2 more apps this morning in the mail from Paul Riordan and Rick Stone.....those will go in soon as well. 60% full at this point......Mr. Wurm and Decker are getting me their apps soon and so is the team from A1 Ammo (to go along with Paul and Nick)........

I would love to be full in the next week and a half as it allows me to go shopping for prizes at the SHOT show....amazing what can happen when you have your check book in hand........

Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the range..............

oh, no..........the Lawyer is registered......................aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................oh, wait.......we like him as he has also shot the Canadian Nationals with me!!!!!!

Mike-Happy to have you my friend.

Roy

Another 12-15 registrations going in on Wednesday night..........that means we are over 70% full.................and picking up some more registrations next week at SHOT show......

Get your applications in soon as once we are full, we are full.........Can only have 100 shooters participate in this event. 18 stages, 500+ rounds, tons of talent and your helping our club raise funds for the berm project...so it is for a great reason to participate.

If you have not attended one of our match's before then this is a great opportunity for you to experience our match's. No stand and shoots with plenty of high round count stages.

We would love to see you on the Range.......................

Hey Roy, I sent my app in about a week ago, but I havent recvd. any confirmation emails, or seen anything here about my app getting to you. I assumed it would only take 1 days, 2 max, to get to Mich. so I just wanted to follow up and see if you recvd. it.

Chris, (the Mr. Keen according to Dennis........)

We got your app. Registration entry is tonight. You should get your email Thursday or Friday night but yeah....your in.

Us folks from Michigan are still getting over Oregon letting us down on Monday night versus The Ohio State in the National Championship game......way to go Ducks......ughhhh....

And constant texts, phone calls and emails from certain folks who are near Massillon, OH about this game are/were not helpful.....or entertaining.........Makes me miss RYAN!!!!!!!!!

Roy, even though a Big Ten team is in the championship game you are still rooting for OSU to go down. I respect that. Doesn't matter the game, I am always rooting against UM. Bowl games, screw them, I root against UM. (Not that they have been in a decent bowl game in a while) Now that UM has got a new coach, maybe they can give OSU a run for their money.

That would be nice....since our Little Brother MSU has been kicking the crap out of UM for the last few years as well.........Since they are north of that state to the South of us, we can at least root for them when they play someone else.

Ok........match stats- we are 75% full at this point. I know of at least 7-10 folks who have told met that they want to attend as well. So if you are thinking of coming to our match, get your application in asap so we can get you registered.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

Registration night is Thursday......Off the top of my head, I can't say I remember it but that doesn't mean anything......We will be over 85% full give or take a percent or two after Thursday......I know I got Florente's, Victoria's, Lloyds,.....emails should go out the end of the week...........Great week at the SHOT show talking to sponsors.....so cross your fingers that everyone who said that they would sponsor the match will.........

R

We are over 90% full with some folks still promising that their apps are in the mail, so if you are still thinking about attending this match, get your application in the mail to me asap.

Looks like we will have a great selection of give away guns as some generous companies have stepped up and offered some awesome deals.......still waiting on one more company....

Question for those traveling..............we have not set up a match hotel yet, but would you like us to?

Second question-we are working with a local chef to come up with a lunch program/memu this week, so I am wondering how many of you will bring your food or will purchase lunch (thinking $7....which includes drink). Our chef handled our wild game dinner last fall with an awesome menu (don't expect that but you get the idea), so what are some suggestions for lunch that you would like to see?