Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

i'm used to seeing a more detailed listing in the other sport i used to shoot. basically i'm trying to see how many people in prod and b class without having to scroll through 434 names individually and then enter their uspsa number. doesn't seem to be that detailed of a report. thank you though.

You are welcome. I am still trying to get used to the fact that Rio uses PS. Perhaps someday we may even use it in SoCal :roflol:

Well, the good news is that you are tied with Sevigny...

See you tomorrow!

I was told by one of the members of Linea De Fuego that they will begin using PS next month.

Lester

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm used to seeing a more detailed listing in the other sport i used to shoot. basically i'm trying to see how many people in prod and b class without having to scroll through 434 names individually and then enter their uspsa number. doesn't seem to be that detailed of a report. thank you though.

You are welcome. I am still trying to get used to the fact that Rio uses PS. Perhaps someday we may even use it in SoCal :roflol:

Well, the good news is that you are tied with Sevigny...

See you tomorrow!

I was told by one of the members of Linea De Fuego that they will begin using PS next month.

Lester

We started using PS at the DWB Action Pistol, X3 Multigun, and TTI Rifle matches at Piru, but these aren't USPSA matches. I'd love to see SWPL move to that system so that we could actually get our scores quickly, but because that match is so open as far as start times go, it is impractical right now unless every person or small group that showed up together got their own ipad/Nook.

Meanwhile, back at the Area 2 thread, ChuckS asked: "Did anybody out there shoot the match today? How was it?"

Great match! Some of the stages were a lot harder than they looked on paper! Did well on some...not so much on others...

Everyone say hi when you get to stage 7 :)

Meanwhile, back at the Area 2 thread, ChuckS asked: "Did anybody out there shoot the match today? How was it?"

Great match! Some of the stages were a lot harder than they looked on paper! Did well on some...not so much on others...

Everyone say hi when you get to stage 7 :)

Good to meet you! Thanks for working the match!

Will do. Looking forward to that one. I'm thinking I'll shoot those static due to my humbling performance today. The talent here is incredible.

Make that your 'Plan Z' and go for it. It's very doable.

yep, a fun match. definitely tougher than it looked on paper. i shoot 1,2,3 and chrono tomorrow in the am. anyone have any experience about how it all proceeds when the shooting is done tomorrow? like how and when is awards/prizes handled. thank you.

yep, a fun match. definitely tougher than it looked on paper. i shoot 1,2,3 and chrono tomorrow in the am. anyone have any experience about how it all proceeds when the shooting is done tomorrow? like how and when is awards/prizes handled. thank you.

The awards are supposed to start at 1400. They should start fairly close to that due to the use of Practiscore. The first part of the activities is the sponsor, category, and division/class awards. That takes about `1 hour or so. Then the prize table starts. You are called in order of finish. Typically 5 or so at a time. The large divisions typically finish in a couple hours. If you win a gun, the wait at the FFL may go longer.

Later,

Chuck

I'm a RO and finished on Thursday. Had some good stages and had some bad. Good luck to all.

What stage are you working?

I'm a RO and finished on Thursday. Had some good stages and had some bad. Good luck to all.

I'm on stage 13. What squad are you on?

3. We start with you tomorrow! See you then...

3. We start with you tomorrow! See you then...
I just looked it up. We have you around 10:30. See you then.