Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Prices on Nordic or Daves Metal Works Benelli Extensions...Where?

Nalapombu

Hey all,

I'm looking for a +3 or +4 mag extension for my M1S90. I've been looking at several of them including the Carlson and Tacstar, but several have told me that I should get a top notch part from Nordic or Daves Metal Works.

Who has the best prices on these tubes? A couple places I looked had them for around $80 plus shipping. Pretty high for a tube and a spring.

Anyway, before I buy I thought I'd ask you guys to see if there was a better place to buy and save money.

Thanks

Nalajr

Edited by Nalapombu

You can maybe find one on here or CalGuns used. Dave's are steel. Use Benelli original extended magazine nut. Also needs end for the tube -I use original Benelli follower. Nordic are aluminum, have to use Nordic magazine nut. Screw on end.

80 sounds about right.

Here is a comparison. 12+ Nordic, 10+1 DMW. Normally gun is in 8+1 configuration.

post-14685-0-82281100-1416770048_thumb.j

You can have the 9+1 with the original Benelli extended magazine nut with swivel for 55

Does the Nordic come with everything I need to install it and hit the range? I don't want something I have to go and hunt for some other factory part or order something else from Brownells or something like that. Whatever I buy I want it to be complete with everything I need to make it run.

Is that the way the Nordic and DMW tubes come?

Thanks

Nalajr