Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordering from Brian's site

Bruce

Hope I am posting this in the right area.  If not, sorry.

Over the past several weeks I have ordered several different things from Brian's [this] site.  Just wanted to say the orders have been smooth as glass and delivery really quick.  Thanks Brian.  

Thanks guys.

Typically, Pact products are the only products that can run behind. But, the good thing is, nothing compares to the MKIV, and, in the unlikely event that they're back-ordered, they keep me on "top of the list."

be

BTW brian, let us know when you'll have some new SV hammers in stock.

A friend of mine (and forum member  named Altuna) had given some from the factory while he was shooting the florida open, fitted them (i mean , just put them in the gun!) and show me his trigger.

It's WOW !

Sandy reaaly knows what he does !

DVC

Julien

:)

• 4 months later...

Julien,

They've been in my STORE (link below) for months... But at the moment I don't have them available for international shipping because I figured it would be loser to ship gun parts internationally. Does anybody have a vibe on this? What do I write on the Customs Declaration for a hammer or sear?

be

Brian,

The key to getting stuff into France is making sure that you know what the duty is and that it's *prepaid*.  It's not cheap either.  I had some electronics stuff shipped to me while I was in France (didn't want to deal with any post 9/11 customs hassles) and duty was something like 20%.   The documentation has to be done and in quadruplicate.  If it's not PERFECT (perfect according to the French, not you) the shipment will be held up.  It was a real pain in the butt.  Not as bad as sending something to Mexico, but real close.  

(Sorry Julien)

We're pretty spoiled in the US where most imported small items are never looked at, much less charged duty (even though we're supposed to pay it).

E