Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
krang

Holster Makers

Hey, I'm in the process of getting an STI edge built for IPSC standard. Has anyone tried the Blade Tech 'dropped & offset holster' for the an STI pistol?

Try Rick at comholsters. (Center of Mass) He makes great Kydex holsters in all sorts of colors. This guy is a competetive shooter so he gets what we need. I have a concealed rig as well as an awesome race rig from COM.

I have found the DAA Double Alpha Racemaster holster is for me the perfect holster. Use it for Limited and open. While gun specific, you need only change the center block, $45, for it to work with other a host of other race guns. Also the DAA companion belts & mag pouches are excellent

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/

For my CC (xdm 4.5") I use a IWB Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. Has to be one of the best, and most comfortable holsters I have used in any of my guns. They make many other types of holsters as well. I would definitely recommend.

Crossbreed

TT gun leather makes a top notch holster... Great customer service, offers a small discount to law enforcement. I asked if he wanted to see my ID, and said no thanks, your word is good enough for me. I'll be ordering from Tim again!!

I apologize if I missed it, but at R Grizzle makes some nice holsters too: rgrizzleleather.com

Does anyone know where I can find a left handed competition holster for a S&W 5" 627? I'd like to dabble with ICORE a bit but can't find a holster that will work

Don't forget me. Msrkydex.com facebook.com/msrkydex

Disabled veteran making custom holsters by hand

Just noticed. I'm not on the list. I have 10% for our members. Code: benos

Try Rick at comholsters. (Center of Mass) He makes great Kydex holsters in all sorts of colors. This guy is a competetive shooter so he gets what we need. I have a concealed rig as well as an awesome race rig from COM.

Is he still in business? I ordered a holster almost a year ago and still haven't received it. About 6 months ago he quit responding to my emails.

Alsaker custom leather

www.alsakercustomleather.com

Is he still in business? I ordered a holster almost a year ago and still haven't received it. About 6 months ago he quit responding to my emails.
Apparently Rick passed away last year and the business was taken over by Steve (pm for last name) with the promise of continued quality, service, yada, yada..

Ordered a holster Dec 3rd for a X- mas present, when it didn't arrive by Jan 1st, I called repeatedly and got every excuse under the sun. Was moving the shop, was at SHOT and would check when he got back, USPS damaged during delivery, etc.. I asked for a refund and haven't heard another word. Just check his website and its down.?