Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone want a Brigadier?

NuJudge

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this gun and love the fact I can actually use it in competition, forget about the trigger guard , it's the trigger job that should make this illegal. It's better then on my custom CZ 75 shadow targe

I just got this gun and love the fact I can actually use it in competition, forget about the trigger guard , it's the trigger job that should make this illegal. It's better then on my custom CZ 75 shadow targe

Agreed, the triggers have great potential.

Unfortunately the guns are hamstrung by shitty sight options.

How much wider are the Brig slides than the standard slides on the M9, 92, etc...? Would a Brig fit in a Safariland 6004 made for a M9? They have both blued and stainless ones 5 minutes from where I work.

• 2 months later...

There is no shortage of them at my LGS. I went in to buy one, and someone had just came in and grabbed it. So they ordered me another, which I bought, and few weeks later I sold off a different 9mm I owned and grabbed a second Brig. The one I shoot most often now has a D spring and VZ Golfball grips but both are excellent shooters. It'd be neat to see what a good Beretta smith could do to this gun by polishing the correct surfaces regarding the trigger, a little dehorning, etc.