Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Magazines

csailer

The cheapest is a factory original, straight from Glock, for free.

If there is a GSSF match close to you, you can sign up to RO. GSSF will give you a gift for your time with your choice of a free entry to the match, or one of various Glock items, including their knives and magazines.

Only one at a time, it's true, but free is free. ;^D

And do not buy knock off korean mags as their performance can be sketchy in some guns. Pay the money for original Glock mags.

Since I switched over from Glock to STI I will never consider a Glock mag to be expensive ever again. EVER! :eatdrink:

And do not buy knock off korean mags as their performance can be sketchy in some guns. Pay the money for original Glock mags.

Since I switched over from Glock to STI I will never consider a Glock mag to be expensive ever again. EVER! :eatdrink:

Yeah, those big sticks carry a big price with them...

• 2 weeks later...

If you're in no hurry, keep an eye on Aimsurplus and Cdnninvestments and reach out to Summitgunbroker. Each occasionally has used (often police trade-in / might be LE-only marked if that matters to you) mags for cheap. I loaded up a while back on G19, G17 and G21 mags at $12 each. I have no problems with buying used mags...if anything's wrong, send them to Glock for replacement. I've only had to do that once (with an FML G19 mag where the lining was coming apart and would snag case heads on their way up).

• 1 month later...

they may not always be the cheapest but I highly recommend ShootersConnection.com. Chuck, Mike Berry or Austin can help you with what you need and they ship with lightning speed. It's almost like UPS gives there packages extra attention. I have heard of a ShootersConnectino package making it from KY to CA in one day.

I second Butterpu's suggestion. CDNN has had Gen 4 mags (important for left handed folk) that are factory for a bit under 20.
http://www.cdnnsports.com/magazines.html?brand=361

They also have 40 SS&W magazines for those who shoot the 35 in limited.

Then add some basepads from some of the sponsors of this forum, and enjoy great magazines!

Edited by littlehendrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...