Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Salomon shoes- any good for running?

Dr Mitch

Just an FYI, Inov-8 come in two lasts, standard amd performance.  The performance is narrower and hugs your feet a little more, the standard has more room in the forefoot.  Do your research because some models i believe are available in both lasts.

Edited by BenBreeg

11 hours ago, EEH said:

$2000.00 gun,,$150 holster,$50.00 belt $120.00 mag pouches,$100.00 ammo,, $50.00 gas for car,$20.00 match fee..

you got to be good

I wish match fees were $20. They are $40 around here in Southern CA. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The speed cross 3s and 4s are great for competition and trail running.  They wear fairly quickly on pavement.  Also, do not try to run on wet sidewalks or polished floors.  You will find out traction goes to 0% really fast when taking turns lol.

• 2 months later...

For me i have been using Inov-8 for the last two years. Outdoor matches i use Rocklite 285. Light as a feather , very comfortable , and great traction. Indoor matches i use F-lite 235 very comfortable. Inov- 8 in my book makes a great shoe and the have a wide selection from aggressive trail to pavement.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 20-8-2017 at 2:54 PM, Stickman301 said:

The speed cross 3s and 4s are great for competition and trail running.  They wear fairly quickly on pavement.  Also, do not try to run on wet sidewalks or polished floors.  You will find out traction goes to 0% really fast when taking turns lol.

fully agree

if slippery they do nothing... then better of with regular sports shoes like converse

otherwise I like the Salomon shoes a lot

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know about the speed cross for running, but my Sense Rides are really comfortable and the soles are excellent.

I've been exercising and running in one pair for about a year and they've held up.

• 4 weeks later...