Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Battle in the Bluegrass April 10th and 11th

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to the all still stage

???

Gary's making a moonshine joke. It's a KY thing. He said 'still' not 'steel'. As in moonshine still.

I changed my mind on the all steel stage. I started to worry about reshoots. We still have the star on that stage though. It's about a 13 yard shot the way we set it up this weekend.

what happened to the all still stage

???

Gary's making a moonshine joke. It's a KY thing. He said 'still' not 'steel'. As in moonshine still.

I changed my mind on the all steel stage. I started to worry about reshoots. We still have the star on that stage though. It's about a 13 yard shot the way we set it up this weekend.

LOL it's my 6th grade education

After an hour delay to fix the stages after major storms, the weather was perfect. Stages were challenging but fun. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to everyone at BGSL for a great match.

The 10:00 start was not fun but our squad still made it through all 10 stages by 6pm. It was a fun match to shoot and well run. It is also really nice when everyone in the squad works to reset the stages quickly. Thanks everyone in Squad 103! It was great shooting with you guys.

I look forward to shooting it again next year.

Amen. Hate shooting bagged targets. Did you guys shoot stage 7 before they threw it out? Apparently the clam shells weren't working correctly for everybody, so they pitched it. It was our last stage, so we finished early.

BIBG was a blast. Interesting variety of stages with interesting variety of challenges. Friendly and professional staff. Had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year. Got to meet Sarge too. Woohoo!