Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why is Grauffel so good?

boudreux

They shot different guns so it's not an apples to apples comparison. Nils shot a 2011 with a bad ass trigger. Eric shot a stock 2 with a better than Glock but still shitty DA/SA trigger. Not a good comparison

Plus 9mm minor is way more accurate than 40 major

The trigger on Eric's gun is exceptional, not anything you are expecting it to be. Some have trouble lifting 5 lbs on da pull. They are very heavy and on many stages gun started empty so no DA shot was ever fired. IPSC rules (Not USPSA) are weighted to favor the da/sa guns and the Tanfoglio's being shot have a distinct advantage. Being competitive with other than a da/sa platform seems unlikely to me. This issue is cokming home to USPSA also amd needs to be addressed. The results confirm this. 9 is not more accurate than .40, but easier to shoot due to less recoil.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shot different guns so it's not an apples to apples comparison. Nils shot a 2011 with a bad ass trigger. Eric shot a stock 2 with a better than Glock but still shitty DA/SA trigger. Not a good comparison

The trigger on Eric's gun is exceptional, not anything you are expecting it to be. Some have trouble lifting 5 lbs on da pull. They are very heavy and on many stages gun started empty so no DA shot was ever fired. IPSC rules (Not USPSA) are weighted to favor the da/sa guns and the Tanfoglio's being shot have a distinct advantage. Being competitive with other than a da/sa platform seems unlikely to me. This issue is cokming home to USPSA also amd needs to be addressed. The results confirm this. 9 is not more accurate than .40, but easier to shoot due to less recoil.

I was just being sarcastic smartass

I was just being sarcastic smartass

This should end well.

Not sure if it been mentioned before, but the top results for combined Production and Standard divisions look like this:

1 Grauffel, Eric 100.00 2,263.7588 PRODUCTION

2 Jonasson, Nils 98.69 2,234.1981 STANDARD

3 Vogel, Bob 97.35 2,203.8351 STANDARD

Yes I meant " I am being a sarcastic smartass". But I'm sure TGO is as well. I have seen his posts on that Doodie Project Forum!

... I don't believe its the same guy..

Edited by DocMedic

Yes I meant " I am being a sarcastic smartass". But I'm sure TGO is as well. I have seen his posts on that Doodie Project Forum!

You have NEVER seen me post on That other forum. It doesn't deserve your time.

This is the problem with these forums. Someone comes in and says something that is untrue, like I have posted on the doodie forum. They state info they are in no way correct about as though it is truth when it is a lie. That is what goes on on that other forum. Which is why I do not go there.

I'm assuming that I wasn't at first being called a smartass but now assume I am being called that. This may be true but the poster doesn't know me and from what he has written earlier shows me where both his skill and knowledge in the sport is.

Please keep these entrees on the other forums where they are appreciated. The Enos forums aren't a place for that.

To be clear: the triggers on the da/sa guns are very light in sa mode. Very few da shots are fired and the gun is very heavy and kicks lightly.

I don't recall that Kyle, but that post is vulgar and offensive. I'm done with this thread if people are going to post that trash. This is turning into Doodie…disappointed

This was an honest mistake. I feel like some people are trying to turn this into something it wasn't. Looks like someone needs to clean this thread up.

Edited by TrukSnave

I don't recall that Kyle, but that post is vulgar and offensive. I'm done with this thread if people are going to post that trash. This is turning into Doodie…disappointed

This was an honest mistake. I feel like some people are trying to turn this into something it wasn't. Looks like someone needs to clean this thread up.

+1

We can do better, yes?

Edited by teros135