Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New or used 2011

mulrick

Congrats on the Hi-Capacity. That's what I'm going to end up with when I replace my current Limited gun. BTW, unless they fibbed on the timeline, Caspian will have a bunch of brand new 18-round reloadable 40 mags on the shelf starting today. I think they were around $75 each. The last time they had them they sold out almost immediately, so move quickly.

Thanks for the heads up... that's amazing pricing, I'm luck in that I also got 4 tuned mags that hold 20 each, but I could always use more.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested to know who's mags, extensions, followers, etc. Caspian's are 18 max, as are the Tanfos that fit. If I knew you could get 20 round mags for the Hi-Cap, I'd already own one.

Glad you like it mulrick. Have you got to shoot it yet?

I did, ran it in a local action pistol match... its all steel and I actually had one of my cleanest matches. Time was nothing to brag about but double taps on the bonus "a zones" were easy with the extra sight radius. I ran some minor .40 and it was soft... like my ruger 22/45 soft...

The sweet trigger definitely helps as well. I still have a few things to get used to in order to speed things up, but that will come with practice. But in the end I couldn't be happier! This gun is def more accurate than I, the 6" is a little funny at first but the more I shoot it the more I like it. I really like the Caspian frame in hand, just feels right. Its a little 2x4ish off the bat, but so much slimmer than a 2011, once you shoot it you kinda forget the boxyness.

I'd be interested to know who's mags, extensions, followers, etc. Caspian's are 18 max, as are the Tanfos that fit. If I knew you could get 20 round mags for the Hi-Cap, I'd already own one.

So here are the four mags, all completely reloadable to 20. I figured Rich made them since they have some nice touches like the engraved numbering, but who knows, I know Rich is here on the forums so maybe he can chime in. APL-G35 was the previous owner and he might be able to shed some light on the mags.

A0187593-314E-47FF-98C6-A64D9497F63C_zps

CC909DC3-D116-4695-B861-ECE198FC4796_zps

I compared them as best I could to what Caspian is offering right now, and it looks like they are the same. It also looks like these have Grams Followers and springs.

1105D4AA-CF13-485F-9DBE-4634713AD995_zps