Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show off your reloading bench/room

garlar4

th_a90e17a4f55ecf9a28ffcb62c7a718d2_zps1

th_2e40f693a5b547e87d40d46285c1d615_zps9

Damn Nick, that's some shop :cheers:

You aren't taking on one off machining jobs are you? :devil:

We are a job shop so I can take a look at something. I prefer not to do slides or anything(I don't want to replace something if I mess up), I can't do frames, no FFL.

But anything else I will gladly take a look at Im about to start on throw levers for scopes and mag bases for a Springfield hi-cap 1911.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Built this bench to fit perfectly in one side of an apt walkin closet. Isn't a huge bench but have plenty of space to work

How do you keep powder in the measure and primers in the tube with everything upside down?

:goof:

Can't seem to add text to the above post. Anyway, that is my reloading area in my man cave. There are 2 Dillon 550's, an RCBS Partner Press and Rockchucker Supreme and a Dillon Super Swage 600. The other supplies (powder, bullets, tool heads, etc.) are in the cabinets below.

How did you do that? That isn't quite the one. That is what my wife calls the "lead sled". The lead on the left I bought. The lead on the right is my first melting of wheelweights. Need to find more.

Well, I went to your photobucket linked from the first picture:

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/bigarm/media/relaoding/IMG_2356.jpg.html

Looked around and tried to find what you were referring to and that was the closest.

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/bigarm/library/relaoding?sort=3&page=1

I prefer to right click on the picture and "Copy Image URL" (wording depends on your browser) rather than using the "SHARE LINKS" that photobucket provides and paste the link into the body of your reply using the Image icon or image tags.

That is the casting bench. I have a chute that attaches that sends the bullets down to a bucket of water if I wish to water quench them for extra hardness. The PID is on the right side of the bottom shelf. The convection oven for curing powder coating is on the bottom shelf on the opposite side. The casting pot must be on the other bench. The drawer has my molds and handles. Other supplies are on the shelf under the drawer including the hot plate to heat the molds.